Name
Lesley
Edit My Images
Yes
1) Pose for the camera!
longleat_298_otters_sml.jpg

2) and again?!
longleat_256_otters_sml2.jpg

3) Wolf UN-CROPPED! really pleased with this one! taken with 205mm plus 2x converter on manual focus.
longleat_194wolf_sml.jpg

4) Joe is not the only one with an eye for detail! tee hee . . .
longleat_265_eye_sml.jpg

5) got the hump and lookd the other way, as per wolf, 205mm plus 2x converter and manual focus
camel_wht.jpg

Good job with them all but the pose in #2 is a cracker (y)

definitely a nice Wooluf (y)
Looks as though the croc-amagators been on the beer though look at the blood shot in that eye! super sharp (y)

1) Very cuddly! :D

2) Like I said last night, an excellent shot! Some PP work would really make it pop!

3) A lovely composition considering it is uncropped and MF. A little sharpening will bring it out really nice!

4) This one is excellent. He really looks like he is peeping round the shadows! It's plenty sharp too!

5) Possibly the weakest of the set I'm afraid. Its a bit soft and the exposure isnt right either.

All in all, a good set my dear. :)

Thanks Joe!!! please feel free to PP my pics:D

PS: didn't get any Lions but Jeffery here is a Lionhead rabbit and was safe to shoot at close distances! :LOL:
longleat_278_jeffery.jpg

Lovely set Ladybird :clap: From reading Joe's comment I'm guessing none have been post processed? They all look like they could take some exposure correction and sharpening to me. The composition in these is excellent imo and I agree, the wolf shot is a cracker. I love the lighting in No4 too, very atmospheric

Cheers Gren! (y) I love taking the pics, get hundreds of them, but I was so tired last night all I could manage was some re-sizing to get them onto a thread, didn't want to be beaten by Joe too much! :D :D :D

Back