A few new drips

Name
Kris
Edit My Images
Yes
Nothing special, but thought I would add a few more drips up.

19.jpg

1901061.jpg

1901065.jpg

Have you got another camera to show how you are setting this up?

Assuming you are doing something more than pointing the camera at the target and hoping :)

i would like to ask, do you just fire randomly all the time, or is it precision stuff. I like it anyway.

thats pretty much what I'm doing Robert, the lighting might look a bit different on these ones because I used the 550 flash, and fired it a white background, angled so it hit the drips from behind, if I remember right, there at about 200th of a second at F8, on a 17-40 F4L.

Focus point is near the closest edge of a baking tray, using a pen tip to focus lock, then drip in the right place. When to fire is just timing and practice .... thank god for digital!

Hope its of use.

Kris

Liberalis said:
thats pretty much what I'm doing Robert, the lighting might look a bit different on these ones because I used the 550 flash, and fired it a white background, angled so it hit the drips from behind, if I remember right, there at about 200th of a second at F8, on a 17-40 F4L.

That's a nice effect, nice and crisp shots :)

#2 is fantastic. you use pretty much the same method i did, i used continuous shooting with mine, fire off 3 or 4 frames per drip

Back