A few new features for you...

Marcel

Kim Jong Bod
Admin
Name
Marcel
Edit My Images
Yes
First off we now have Strike-Through code installed.

so you can do this, this and this

the code for it is [s]text[/s]

Secondly we now have Spoiler code installed.

So you can do this
Ner ner ni ner ner
(Hint : Select the text to see it ;))

So you can put footy results up, upcoming film or tv plot spoilers etc etc..anything that tickles your fancy.

And finally, it's been pointed out that the new menu structure was a bit of a pain to use, so we've tinkered with it :D
Have a play, see what you think (y)

Enjoyez la forums, or whatever it is in french :D

Alright, where's the 'Mark All Forums Read' link gone to?????? eh? hmm?

It moved from the right hand side to the left before, now it's gone:shrug:

Damn does everyone use it?
I could only base things on my own experiences, and to be honest, the UserCP Tools that is on every vb forum...I've never ever used....

I always use the link at the bottom of the forum index for Marking All Forums Read.

If you guys want it back on the menu...then your wish is my command :) You want it back?

okie dokie.....if I haven't done it by tomorrow afternoon could someone bump this thread with a reminder please? :)
It's fathers day tomorrow so I'm expecting to be treated like royalty : breakfast in bed, a long lie in...the works :D

Yes I use it too! another thing I'd like to see back and I don't know what it's called or even how to explain.....BUT when you enter a link, once over I was asked what text I wanted to display for the link. Now I don't and I'm not sure how to do it myself. So can you bring that back, so when I'm creating a link it comes up with a box asking for the link then another for the text???????
Please.

KenCo1964 said:
Yes I use it too! another thing I'd like to see back and I don't know what it's called or even how to explain.....BUT when you enter a link, once over I was asked what text I wanted to display for the link. Now I don't and I'm not sure how to do it myself. So can you bring that back, so when I'm creating a link it comes up with a box asking for the link then another for the text???????
Please.
1. Click on the link button
2. type your URL
3. The URL gets entered into the reply box, with the URL repeated as the display text (this part is highlighted after you've clicked OK).
4. Replace the URL with your display text.

It should look like this:
HTML:
[URL=http://www.mysite.com]Visit my site!![/URL]
...and in the forum it would look like this: Visit my site!!

Ah! thanks Gfk..nothing to complicated then but still easier with the 2 box routine.Test
Oh yes got it now.
Thanks.

Hmmm I didn't even notice that had gone. I personally haven't changed anything (not knowingly anyway). Matty may have though (also possibly inadvertently).

Or it might be a byproduct of us installing the strikethrough and spoiler. I shall looksee forthwith!

Marcel said:
Hmmm I didn't even notice that had gone. I personally haven't changed anything (not knowingly anyway). Matty may have though (also possibly inadvertently).

Or it might be a byproduct of us installing the strikethrough and spoiler.
The last time it was available was before the forum split, infact quite some time before.

"Mark Forums Read", duly added to the "Quick Links" menu...I'll go look into that URL thingy problem.

wasnt me, havent touched anything guvnors

KenCo1964 said:
The last time it was available was before the forum split, infact quite some time before.

Aha, that may shed some light on the subject..

Sorry I got dragged off to the local carnival to spend a fortune getting ripped off by fairground owners....

I'm sure today was supposed to be MY day :p :D

I'll look into it this evenin :D

Just testing..
Marcel huele como un cerdo
...:exit:

Just testing the strike code too.:)

By the time Bod finds out what Ive put I will be fast asleep in bed..:LOL:

mark forums read is in 'thread tools' drop down top right?

busterboy said:
Just testing..
Marcel huele como un cerdo
...:exit:

By the time Bod finds out what Ive put I will be fast asleep in bed..:LOL:

I'll have two with chips please :D

You're a big truck driver...say what you like :p

2blue4u said:
nah. Didn't like it there. I've moved it to Quick Links

;)

show off!

Back