a few of my favourite pics

Name
chris
Edit My Images
Yes
just found this site, love photography but not so good at taking them yet, practice makes perfect and all that,
here are some of my best pics so far (taken with a samsung 8.1 point and shoot and a fujifilm s1000fd)

SS850094edit.jpg

SS850130.jpg

SS850002.jpg

edit: and this one

DSCF5144.jpg

Last edited:
Hi,

The pics are pretty good, one comment would be though to crop the first picture to get rid of some of the unwated foreground and leave the attention on the main reflection

^^^ agree.

#2 At first glance this didn't grab me and I thought the foreground was a bit distracting but something made me go back and look again. The foreground is part of how it was I guess, and the trees look sort of deamlike and I think the low contrast and the reflections look good and make for a really unusual and very pleasing shot. B&w was a good choice. :)

Jean

just found this one too
forest008.jpg

thanks for all the coments people, i'm going to go out tomorrow for a walk and take the camera and hopefully produce some better shots, this is a really good website :)

3 for me. It's a nice scene anyway but the little bit on white tide line just adds that little bit more interest for me.

just found this one too
forest008.jpg

thanks for all the coments people, i'm going to go out tomorrow for a walk and take the camera and hopefully produce some better shots, this is a really good website :)

I like that!:clap:

Back