A few of my landscape & scenery shots :)

Name
Joe Earley
Edit My Images
Yes
enjoy

121.jpg

58.jpg

28-1.jpg

42-1.jpg

47-1.jpg

63.jpg

53-1.jpg

83.jpg

91.jpg

79.jpg

^^^ Agreed. Theres no need for them here really :)

Nice shots otherwise :)

I could see past the watermarks (just abouts), but I would say please number them next time ;)

Its nice to see variety. Of this set I think 3, 5, 6, 9, 10 really stand out.

I think #3 is just screaming for a blue sky. It would be very easy to put on in there.

very nice set of photo's there.

the watermark is distracting and i must say pretty pointless. the watermark you have is so simple that anyone could easily remove the watermark if they wanted a picture.

no. 1 & 2 are my favs :)

Is it me or did anyone else want to say that in pic #8 you need to straighten the horizon? :)

Agree with Dal about that watermark comment.

well, don't listen to those sorts of comments.

Personaly, I love 'em.

square format looks good with these shots and the compositions are a1, good use of space etc.

Bit martin whatsisface?? too. (some people would take that as an insult though lol!)

Not so convinced by the first one, but I think you have a very distinctive style which is always good!

A little note :) There's a big difference between a constructive comment, and a rude one. We don't allow rude ones ;)

Meh, cant chance it, ive had work stolen before & I cant be asked for it to happen again, the watermark aint what your meant to be looking at anywho.

If it is distracting from the image, then it has a detrimental effect ;)

Great set of pictures from my POV.....

Your composition seems very good...I like you style alot...

I hope the poor comment hasn't put you off and that you will come back and share more of your great work.

I wish to make an appology , i did not mean to sound so nasty and i can understand why it did...

Sorry for upsetting you !

Please post them with a border and your name in it that way. How you have done it just wrecks the photo and that tends to put people off because it draws them straight to the writting.

And i am not being funny but that would take me two minutes to get them off with photoshop :)

(y)

I like these pics, very nice style and all nicely composed

I am not by any means knocking the pictures themselves because they are technically good, but just the water marks screams at me when I look at the picture, lol

You made an effort to fade out the name which is good, better than what some people do. Slap a right big white name accross the picture lol

RANT OVER

Good shots btw :)

Number 4 is best for me

Tony

I love these shots & definitely would say GJ was correct to watermark his images. Compositions are good & well thought out & the intense contrast works very well.

The only one that I would pick at slightly is the one of the sky with balloon - the balloon looks CG'd & a bit fake to my eyes - probably just as a result of the processing.

Excellent set of images imho, very nicely done (y)

Its nice that people reconise I have a very personal & original style, its the kinda feedback I like, I square crop all my work, I dont have a clue why, I just cant stand seeing my photos in a4, some landscape shots I like to chop so there Just really long :] looking into getting myself a medium format soon! so it will be squarecrops all the way, thanks again, for the feedback, appreciated!

Do not remove the watermarks. Anyone should be able to see beyond them to appreciate the images. I've also had a problem with piracy in the past and found that one of my images was used in publications without a whiff of consent or credit! So, stick to your guns.
I enjoyed your original, and dare I say....commercial style of photography. I could quite easily see your images grasing the walls of Ikea as a reproduction canvas, and the square crop fits nicely into CD covers!!!! Keep up the good work mate!

Do not remove the watermarks. Anyone should be able to see beyond them to appreciate the images. I've also had a problem with piracy in the past and found that one of my images was used in publications without a whiff of consent or credit! So, stick to your guns.
I enjoyed your original, and dare I say....commercial style of photography. I could quite easily see your images grasing the walls of Ikea as a reproduction canvas, and the square crop fits nicely into CD covers!!!! Keep up the good work mate!

ahh appreciate that so much! Im currently unemployed, but when I finally get a bit of dolla in the back pocket, I would like to get some canvas's made & get a little street stall or something, would be great fun! thanks for the comment, means alot.

No.6 is great - the boy sat on the wall, excellent shot (y)

Thats one of the best photos ive ever taken. would of been nice if there was more of a sky on the photo, the boy just adds everything to it, I have a shot of it without the lad & it just doesnt work! cheers buddie!

4 and 5 look like they should be one photo for some reason

Maybe it is my screen :( lol

tony

i like all of them ......but most of them appear to have been cropped too much........or i wouldnt have cropped them at that point....each to their own though.....well done

you'll be supriced, alot of dead space in the original photos, would just be blown out sky galore :p

You de-watermark them, i'll get ready to steal them.

What I mean by that is 'they're good enough to pinch' :D

Shame the balloon isn't a red one, that'd be good.

You de-watermark them, i'll get ready to steal them.

What I mean by that is 'they're good enough to pinch' :D

Shame the balloon isn't a red one, that'd be good.

haaha! cheers buddie! means alot! ooooh, im shore I could do something about the baloon in photoshop! hehe, might try it later! :]

I hope you didn't mind but i had a little go :)

53-1.jpg

It looks loads better now IMHO :)

Tony (y)

^^^ Sorry, but I disagree with you Tony. The balloon made the photo imho, it says nothing at all now :shrug:

I do like them, i agree with Madferrit that #3 needs a blue sky.

All nice photos though.

Back