A few of my landscape & scenery shots :)

Sorry, I was just bored and i thought i would have a jam in photoshop.

Tony (y) :)

Good effort GJ. As said you have a distinctive style which is a great starting point. I have noticed the resurgence of square as a format. As you are aware it has been used in medium/large format for a long time however as a print and web design solution many people (Flickr being the most obvious) use the square to aid the layout of their finished product.

I try to take my photographs (apart from some deliberate exceptions) using the whole frame that the camera provides. This started when shooting slides and crops were difficult and later when I got my first digital SLR and I could not afford any loss of quality. I believe this (or shooting to a deliberate format) is a great discipline for a photographer and leads to better composition and awareness at the point of shoot.

Looking forward to more of your work!

(y)

Nice set of photos GJ. I would clone out the street lamp in the first one though.

I quite like the beach hut and balloon ones actually. the lamp post sticking in the right side is a bit odd in the first but thats all. square format works well across the board too. would be good to see more of your work

p.s. don't worry too much about watermark, doesn't bother me one jot, can't see why thers get so up-tight about trying to prevent thieving gits...

Nice set of photos GJ. I would clone out the street lamp in the first one though.

you know what, looking at it I never actually though about it, It probally will look tons better, Im give it a blast later! tar for advice :]

Back