A few Oulton BTCC pics

Edit My Images
No
Hi all,

I feel rather unambitious seeing the other stunning BTCC galleries. I parked up on the run down from Hilltop and stayed there all day, aside from a walk into the paddock. Any comments on these are well appreciated:

[URL='https://flic.kr/p/uibaD9']

[/url]

Last edited:
A good selection, the last one captures the event well, with the large crowd. Stopping in the same position looks a good choice, if you look at the size of the crowd.

Thanks. We got there at 7.45 not long after the gates opened and it was already filling up even though racing did not start until 12. If you want a good "front row" seat, you need to be there early!

Last shot for me is a good one for me. 40k crowd on the Sunday was awesome.

I do beg to differ on the "front row" thing though, its just about getting around the circuit at the right time. This was my 10th year visiting and rocked up about 10am. All shots I took were at the fence and had no trouble.

I always advise my mates who go, to get around the circuit as its easily accessible. I try and watch 1 race from 1 location then go elsewhere for variation in the day :)

I hope you visit again, should definately get along to some of the other events there :)

Back