Galaxy66

Jeremy Beadle
Name
My name is Mal not Jeremy :)
Edit My Images
Yes
After the sorrow of losing Willis, Our Cavalier King Charles,

http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=136793

this little darling is trying his hardest, and succeeding, to fill the void.

20090609_0821-1.jpg

20090611_0956CR2.jpg

20090609_0892.jpg

20090609_0894.jpg

20090609_0890.jpg

20090609_0822.jpg

20090611_0958CR2.jpg

20090611_0951.jpg

20090609_0898-1.jpg

20090607_0936.jpg

Really please for you Mal
I think you had better try and get him outta the habit of smoking though
(#6:D)
Looks as though he has been accepted by the "other" family member also (y)

Mal I'm made up for you mate - what a cracker Serge is

And such a great set of shots :)

The sheer joy of 3, 4 and 5 is evident :)

Lovely set!

Really please for you Mal
I think you had better try and get him outta the habit of smoking though
(#6:D)
Looks as though he has been accepted by the "other" family member also (y)

Thanks Chris,

He was sampling the flora in the meadow and after that he tried a buttercup:D

Toby has had no alternative but to just give in and let him climb all over him:LOL:

Mal I'm made up for you mate - what a cracker Serge is

And such a great set of shots :)

The sheer joy of 3, 4 and 5 is evident :)

Lovely set!

Thanks John, he really enjoys running down the field, he thinks he has wings :LOL: a real livewire, we love him:love::love::love:

Now thats cute Mal, can't wait to see him.

Got to arrange something for the next week or two.

Garv

Mal I'm amazed you managed to get some action shots of Serge LoL our Hamish is way too fast for me. you have two little crackers there who obviously love each other too! can't wait for more photo's.
Cheerio
Brian
Ps Hamish is challenging his cousin to a tail wagging contest! he's just been looking at your photo's and got very excited LoL

awwww...no 7 & 8 in the same basket!! too cute !

So pleased for you that the little guy is settling in. :)
Lovely photos and we both look forward to seeing more soon.
Give him a hug from his 'old mum and dad' ;)
Hope he's feeding a bit better now, although I'm sure he will improve a lot once he's lost his 'you know whats!' :LOL::LOL:

He is a cracker, Mal. (and I'm not only saying that because he is identical to Reuben!!)

And wonderful photos too. Take lots.. they grow up SO quickly! (y)

Mrs Happy Haggis here :D

Lovely to see the wee fellow so happy - he is a real character. {He was bred by my friend and we then fostered him for a few months}.

You can never replace a beloved companion but it really helps to have a wee furry body to help fill the hole they left...

Glad that he and Toby have made friends - even if it wasn't entirely voluntary on Toby's side :LOL:

Wonderful photos :love: - as Janice says, they grow up so fast, so enjoy every day.

Claymore, we have more family members here :D Our Tricolour Daisy is half sister to your Hamish, we also have other relatives.

Lovely to see you on here - will go for a hunt for some photos of the handsome Hamish :love:

Last edited:
Now thats cute Mal, can't wait to see him.

Got to arrange something for the next week or two.

Garv

Hi Garvin, been a while, lot went on since, will be in touch.

Mal I'm amazed you managed to get some action shots of Serge our Hamish is way too fast for me. you have two little crackers there who obviously love each other too! can't wait for more photo's.
Cheerio
Brian
Ps Hamish is challenging his cousin to a tail wagging contest! he's just been looking at your photo's and got very excited LoL
Both Hamish and Serge must have the "speed gene" :LOL: and he is a good tail wagger :)

awwww...no 7 & 8 in the same basket!! too cute !

Yes Pat they genuinely get on great together now.

So pleased for you that the little guy is settling in. :)
Lovely photos and we both look forward to seeing more soon.
Give him a hug from his 'old mum and dad' ;)
Hope he's feeding a bit better now, although I'm sure he will improve a lot once he's lost his 'you know whats!' :LOL:

His is losing his gonads in about 10 days time.......

He is a cracker, Mal. (and I'm not only saying that because he is identical to Reuben!!)

And wonderful photos too. Take lots.. they grow up SO quickly! (y)
I will try to take lots, but there is one shot that is impossible to take, and that is a ground level one, as soon as I get down to his level he runs towards me!!.

Mrs Happy Haggis here

Lovely to see the wee fellow so happy - he is a real character. {He was bred by my friend and we then fostered him for a few months}.

You can never replace a beloved companion but it really helps to have a wee furry body to help fill the hole they left...

Glad that he and Toby have made friends - even if it wasn't entirely voluntary on Toby's side :LOL:

Wonderful photos as Janice says, they grow up so fast, so enjoy every day.

Claymore, we have more family members here, Our Tricolour Daisy is half sister to your Hamish, we also have other relatives.

Lovely to see you on here - will go for a hunt for some photos of the handsome Hamish :love:

A great job you have done during his fostering period (y) we could not ask for more and consider ourselves extremely lucky in being given the opportunity of a six month puppy fully house trained.

Thanks yet again Nicky for the role you and Trevor have had in bringing Serge into our life at a time when we needed him most. :ty:

Great shots.............especially the "action" ones:clap::clap:

Its good to know that the new boy is settling in so well..........and it it obvious that both dogs are happy with the arrangement(y)

Great shots.............especially the "action" ones:clap::clap:

Its good to know that the new boy is settling in so well..........and it it obvious that both dogs are happy with the arrangement(y)
Thanks Kieth.
Awww what a cute little fella :love:

Glad he is living up to his role model mate.

He is uncannily a lot like him in nature.

Well it is one week to the day he came home and you would think he had been here months, he took a fancy to our settee and Toby decided what was good enough for Serge now is good enough for him so they cosy up together all the time despite Toby having never allowed Willis to lie anywhere near him. He also has his favourite spot for lying on the lawn, again uncannily in the same spot that Willis loved, he also lies the same way as Willis did head between his outstretched legs and the rear legs also outstretched frog style:D.

He certainly is living up to his role model:love:

015_640x480_.JPG
[/IMG]

Here's quick piccy of Hamish (Serge's cousin) aged 1
Brian

Last edited:
So sorry to read of your sad loss. We have had 2 cavaliers, both long lived dogs, and both special in their own unique way. I am sure that Serge will very quickly carve his own unique place in your hearts. He looks a lovely dog. We have just taken delivery of our new (new to us as she is about 5 years old) cavalier. I have posted pics of her on the "Show us your pets" thread. I hope you enjoy many years of happiness and mischief with your new pet.

So sorry to read of your sad loss. We have had 2 cavaliers, both long lived dogs, and both special in their own unique way. I am sure that Serge will very quickly carve his own unique place in your hearts. He already has:love:He looks a lovely dog. We have just taken delivery of our new (new to us as she is about 5 years old) cavalier. I have posted pics of her on the "Show us your pets" thread. I hope you enjoy many years of happiness and mischief with your new pet.

I find myself repeatedly coming back to this thread to look at picture 3. How happy can a dog get. He looks soooooo happy and his ears in the air make me chuckle every time I look at it. Brilliant photo.

Great set and no#4 is awesome, a really beautiful dog

Thanks John, pleased you like them.(y)

I find myself repeatedly coming back to this thread to look at picture 3. How happy can a dog get. He looks soooooo happy and his ears in the air make me chuckle every time I look at it. Brilliant photo.

I chuckle too at the same pic too :LOL: he is a real live wire given the space:

Back