A few pictures

Hey donal - first tip , just put each photo up onnce, we don't need to see the same thing a half dozen times

that aside in terms of feedback the spider is an excellent shot - ithe only thing i'd say is a bit more water and or some back light would have shown the web up better, the rose is a bit meh to be honest, its techincally okay but its nothing people havent seen 100s of times before. Also it would have been better to frame a bit wider so you didnt cut the petals off at top and bottom

thank you very much pete, sorry and the mistake with dozen photos, it is my first post and am still getting used to the lay out.

no wories, by the way you've managed to delete the rose entirely now , but have the spider up twice. My suggestion would be to just link the shots from your gallery, but not put them on as attachements

edit - and now you have a completely different shot as an attachment :bang:

for best results i'd suggest one post, one shot - and put the images on flickr or in the to gallery and link them, don't attach them teeny.

also don't edit the post after people have started giving crit

Last edited:
Don't fret about messing up with pictures you are not alone, it takes a lot of people awhile to get their head round it:D

You've done well with spider i look forward to seeing some more of your images

yes one post one shot...then you can post the others separately...this allows one to assess singly
if you have two or three of the same subject...you choose what you think is best then show that one first
cheers
geoff

Back