A few portraits from me

Name
Keith
Edit My Images
Yes
A long long time since I have posted any shots on TP, anyway I now have a room devoted to a studio and just need to find time to use it more often now.
This shot was spurned on by JimLin1965's sad post here http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=100820, I realised I don't have a single shot of my Mum or Dad, so decided to change all that, and here i one I took.

One of my girlfriend

And finally a self portrait, and yes I am a miserable bugger :)

C&C really appreciated on these as this is a whole new area of photography for me.

Last edited:
1 & 2 are really good, but I love number 3.
Something about his eyes really make it a great photo.

That said, they are all good.

God! It's like looking in a mirror!
Good pics, #3 stands out for me!

1 & 2 are really good, but I love number 3.
Something about his eyes really make it a great photo.

That said, they are all good.

Many thanks.

God! It's like looking in a mirror!
Good pics, #3 stands out for me!

Thanks, No3 3 really is like looking in a mirror for me :)

All 3 are excellent imo

go on smile you have reason to :)

Thanks Toothie, if I smile people might think i'm happy ;)

all 3 are good! the only nag i have is the light on the 2nd one just coming in from out the frame on the right, Its prob just me *** lol. Might be worth cloning it out see what it looks like.

My fav has to be numb 3. love the skin tone and the eyes

well done m8

Number 3 is fantastic. I didn't realise Gregory House was on the forum :LOL:

Really like these. (y) Can't help but feel that behind that facade of misery lies a joyfully happy little lad. :)

Nice shots

How so?

Really good stuff scraggs. Nice to see something a little different from your norm. I love the detail in them. They're so crisp and clear. There seems to be a little bit of white on the right hand side in #2. I think the self portrait seems to be just a little too greeny/yellow.

Thanks for the comment on these

the only nag i have is the light on the 2nd one just coming in from out the frame on the right, Its prob just me *** lol. Might be worth cloning it out see what it looks like.

How so?

Really good stuff scraggs. Nice to see something a little different from your norm. I love the detail in them. They're so crisp and clear. There seems to be a little bit of white on the right hand side in #2. I think the self portrait seems to be just a little too greeny/yellow.

Thanks, light on the background now cloned out, I should really have done that in the first place.

I wasn't too sure if I had pushed No3 a little too far to the yellow side, thanks for your opinion Pete.

Lovely set.
No 1 for me.
I like your SP, but as you say, may be a little too yellow for my taste - think I lean to the blue side.

Back