A few proper shots from last weekend - Horses

dod

TPer Emeritus
Name
Ebenezer McScrooge III
Edit My Images
Yes
Spent the bulk of every night this week processing shots from the two day ride last weekend. Here's a few of them. Quite a boring sport really endurance, you have to try to catch them doing more than just walking, which happens quite a lot :bang:

ML1W2633.jpg

ML1W2826.jpg

ML1W2892.jpg

ML1W2917.jpg

ML1W3147.jpg

And one of the winner all the way over from Ireland, this one's already been in an Irish magazine and "should" be in Horse and Hound this month :)
ML1W3172.jpg

Oh, and this was the weather on Saturday :(
ML1W2696.jpg

Like the horse shower and the little horse checking you out, but all good.

As i won't be buying Horse and hound this month maybe you could post a photo of the mag page when its published ;)

RobertP said:
As i won't be buying Horse and hound this month maybe you could post a photo of the mag page when its published ;)
Not on my buy list either usually :LOL: I know they're doing a feature on the event but they haven't came back agreeing to the price yet, but I'm the only one with the photo ;)

Good shots Dod, #2 is my favourite. H&H is bought weekly in this house so I'll keep an eye out for your image, what were you charging btw?

Forgot what weather like that in the last one looked like.

dod said:
I asked for the 1/8 rate from here, will not be surprised if they come back and haggle.
For anyone interested, apparently the most they pay for a 1/4 page is £40. But they asked for a selection of others that they might also use :) Fingers crossed, obviously not in yet H :)

And a quick aside, the riders in 1,3, and 5 have all been picked for the Scottish team again, along with my wife, her 4th year running :D

horse getting water on it is very good!

Back