Edit My Images
Yes
051229_3341w.jpg

051229_3358w.jpg

051229_3361w.jpg

051229_3404w.jpg

051229_3428w.jpg

060701_3473w.jpg

i like the 1st one, i stayed near there last week in the britannia (see my manchester shots) i tried something similar to your last one bu it never turned out right - or at least i wasn't happy with it. nice effort :)

I like them all. #1 could have been your average abstract but the tiny window cleaner makes it. #4 is a good take but lacks the contrast and oomph of the others. Personally, I like the last one but, in all the last four, there is plenty going on.

regards

I agree with stepheno, number 1 is my favourite. Being a fan of abstract I like the strong sense of colour and the angular lines but what makes this shot is the capture and frame of the abseiling window cleaner. Nicely done,... some good candids there.

Good set there. #4 caught me out at 1st paging down....works well :)

No1's great, so is 4, really abstract.

I like them all :)

#4 is a great shot - you got the angles just right.

Great pics all round :thumb:

Thanks everyone, I was really excited whenI 'saw' number 4. As I am one of those people who really struggle to 'see' potential shots. We were wandering around the edge of the top of the arndale carpark, looking around, and I just noticed this massive billboard, so I rested (handheld, and the sun was going down..lol) on the railings and just waited. Took about 10 minutes before I got one that I liked.

I was hoping for a similar mix of people as the ad, dressed in similar style clothing. I did get that but they didn't look right.

all good Marcel, the Billboard and the first really stand out for me

I agree - the first one wouldn't look out of place in a Bryan Peterson book

Back