A few recent Shots

Name
Julia
Edit My Images
Yes
Below are a few shots taken recently. A bit of a random collection but here goes (quite a few, sorry)...

1)
Contrast.jpg

2)
starlings.jpg

3)
StMarys8.jpg

4)
StMarys7.jpg

5)
StMarys6.jpg

6)
Gull.jpg

7)
Onemanandhisdog.jpg

8)
Fence.jpg

9)
monument.jpg

I know there are quite a few pics to look at here, but I would really appreciate some C+C

Thanks for looking

There must be a serious B-O problem oop north

monument.jpg

Sorry couldn't resist

JB

Nice pics BTW

No2 is simply great

number 2 and 8 i like. Number 6 is leaving the frame, should be entering (from what i have read on here)

lol at the lynx effect...love it!!

Thanks for all the comments.

I agree about No 6, there should have been room infront rather than behind him, however it was a crop and there were OOF gulls stopping me doing that :bang:

Those poor starlings in No 2 were leaning forward as the wind was nearly blowing them off their perch.

No 9 was taken on top of a hill in Wideopen and it was freezing! The first time I felt akward taking a picture as I had to lie on the floor and people were taking their dogs for a walk up there. I'm too shy for my own good!

It's a real shame they have been vandalised (the dints).

All great,I particularly like 1&8

Robin

No2 for me well seen and shot! I think the sky in 3 is probably a bit too blue and a little noisy. Like what you tried in no4 with the lead in (don't recognise that place :D) and I have no idea what no9 is? :thinking:
Ken.

I see what you mean about No 4, I must have got carried away when I saw some blue sky!

No 9 is a monument dedicated to a colliery. When I drive to work I can see them on top of the hill and always wondered what they were...so I went to investigate :)

Looking at #7 and wondered if it looked better flipped.
Onemanandhisdogflip.jpg

Love No 2 of the birds, they look like they're lining up for a race lol under starters orders :)

Really like no 4 as well, well thought out in the leading up to the lighthouse, the path and wall take you right up to it. Great composition.

S :)

No.2 with the starlings is a great capture, I like 3 as well. They're all good but those were my 2 faves!

Back