A few Rugby shots.

moomike

TPer Emeritus
Name
Mike
Edit My Images
Yes
I do quite a lot of sports shooting but just realised that I have not ever posted up any of the results :eek: Here are a few from the sevens tournament that I attended recently - backgrounds were terrible but it was a great event with really nice organisers (I even got a press pass *lol*) This was my first outing with my 70-200 & I had some really bad teething problems with it so I'm not sure if any of them are shot with that - think they're mostly the 300mm.
The organisers were happy with the images but C&C is always welcome & appreciated so as I can improve for next time (y)
(I do however, know that I cut some feet off & that the grass is different colours, they were from different days & fields :LOL:)

0101.jpg

0172.jpg

0151.jpg

These were taken on a different field - hence the different grass colour (they are a bit more saturated too)

0052.jpg

0033.jpg

6. (finally)
0023.jpg

Cheers for looking (y)

Amazing what you find when you look back a few pages!

I know he has turned sideways for the pass in #2 but he just looks wrong :LOL: - like a profile shot of his legs has been spliced on to a head on shot of his torso!

great set of shots :)

They are pretty good them

Some good shots in this bunch well done. I think the 1st slopes a bit i would straighten it up.

Brilliant photos particulary the first one

Going down to Stradey Park today 13/09/08

Scarlets V Connacht

Hope I take photos as good as I have seen this morning

What a cracking set. Cropped in on the action, superb facial expressions. Really captured the grit and effort of the 7's game. Who cares about the backgrounds? I'm looking at the action!

6 I guess is the weakest, a little soft compared to the rest. Still not a really bad shot though, on it's own merits.

No 1 the best shoot, just needs a leveling.like the dust looks good as gives a sense of speed and direction.

Back