A Few Spam/Scam E-Mails Heads Up.

Dale.

Bo Derek
Name
Dale.
Edit My Images
Yes
I don't get much spammy stuff in my inbox but I have had several this last few days. My filter has caught most of them but one got through this morning, apparently I'd won a Garmin bike computer. :rolleyes:

Alarm bells rang immediately and it was of course a naughty one. :bat:

I also checked my spam folder and there were several in there, from Halfords Department, Screwfix Department, Morrisons Department, etc etc. The sender's email had nothing to do with any of those retailers, it was obvious.

So if you get one with Department in it, just beware. (y)

Bloody hell dale you only just getting them I have several daily , the most obvious being about delivery of a parcel coming by Verizon/ dhl/ Royal Mail etc most of the e.mails tend to originate in Texas :cool::cool:

Bloody hell dale you only just getting them I have several daily , the most obvious being about delivery of a parcel coming by Verizon/ dhl/ Royal Mail etc most of the e.mails tend to originate in Texas :cool::cool:

Yep, new ones for me Jeff...... it's the 'Department' reference in every e-mail title/header that is consistent.

I’ve had a couple of emails from some German philanthropist with money to give away, €4.2 million first time, €4.8 the second, aye right, I don’t get out of bed in the morning that kind of money.:naughty:

Isn't that the distant relative who has died and left me a fortune
Or the prizes I win every day from competitions I never have heard of before, let alone entered
Or the delivery services inundated with packages, always described as 1 (one) awaiting delivery after I have paid the fee?

Back