A few swans and other birds with new lens :)

Name
Matt
Edit My Images
Yes
today was the first opportunity ive had since i got my 80-200 f2.8 for xmas to get out with the camera in good light

so i went to a local area ( Walton on thames)

and captured these.

c&c more than welcome as usual

DSC_3990.jpg

DSC_3987.jpg

DSC_3980.jpg

DSC_3974.jpg

DSC_3766.jpg

DSC_3907.jpg

DSC_3827.jpg

DSC_3818.jpg

:wave:

They are all very good Matt ... (y) ... and I particularly like the interaction between the two Egyptian Geese in the shot ... :clap: ... very nice indeedy ... ;)

:p

cool! (y)
#3 takes the biscuit though - love the water drops! :clap:

They are all very good Matt ... (y) ... and I particularly like the interaction between the two Egyptian Geese in the shot ... :clap: ... very nice indeedy ... ;)

:p

ah! thats what they are.

it was funny watching them because ive got shots of them together about 20 mins before, they were the only ones of that type there.

then i saw one of them on its own panicing and calling, then his mate came along calling at him with his wings wide open then they both turned round and waddled away together ,

so sweet :love:

Some lovely shots there Matt - presumably with the image-intensifying star-light scope? :D

The final flying gull is my favourite, but they are all very good.

Realy nice shots Matt.

Particularly like #5 the last swan!

Great shots there, hope i have as much luck with that lens when i collect it at the weekend:D

number 3 for me is something else really great shot all good but thats my fave by far

thanks for the comments guys,

im really happy with this set, and they are my best swans yet.

i want to capture some in flight but they lazy barstools arent they!

Nice sharp images there Matt, and well done with all those whites :clap:

Some lovely shots Matt and to pick a favourite is tough but, I think I like the last one best ;)

Swan portraits are really something! (y) Liking the flasher goose though! :LOL:

Back