Critique A few taken with my new camera

Name
Cezar
Edit My Images
Yes
So, hello guys! It's been a while, my computer has burned down (too much Call of Duty) and I just got a laptop. Should be more active from now on. In the mean time I have made a new friend, Canon 60D. Upgraded from my old 1000D this feels like a spaceship and taking photos with it is a dream. Finally have a body which can focus my EF50mm F1.4 and I can see an improvement in my photos straight away as I've got a camera+lens combination which opens opportunities rather than restrict as before. Couldn't be more happy with my baby60!

Let me know what you think, feel free to have a look at my page for more photos - link in the signature!

Thanks, Cezar.

Last edited:
The first three are all different colours.I'm not sure if thats processing or you've left from camera. The first too red, the second too green and the third to yellow. Her clothes and skin are very different colours. Presented as a set the lack of consistency spoils them.

#4 is very nice, for me it has a dreamy quality. But again presenting it as part of this set spoils it. Stand alone it would be great, but its so inconsistent with the first three.

Again with the last 2 the lack of consistency spoils them for me, one is so different in exposure and conversion to the other. Both would be good standing alone, but together they don't work.

Last edited:
I like the first two very much. Nice and simple. If I have one little comment its that the verticals aren't quite vertical. I think that in these particular images they should be. Nice shots though all the same.

I like all of them.. I agree with the verticals but not to the detriment of framing the model. I also agree wrt the white balance of the first 3. The last 3 appeal to me more artistically but the whole set feels a little disjointed if it were me I would stick to a theme or style of photography and processing for a set of images and change it up for the next time.

I like all of them.. I agree with the verticals but not to the detriment of framing the model. I also agree wrt the white balance of the first 3. The last 3 appeal to me more artistically but the whole set feels a little disjointed if it were me I would stick to a theme or style of photography and processing for a set of images and change it up for the next time.

Back