A flower (PERUVIAN LILY Alstroemeria ligtu)

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
The missus swears I buy her flowers so I can disappear with them into my den and play with them. That's a lie :D

C & C welcome and can anyone ID this one?

3275303712_ae151e36fc_o.jpg

3274480577_6533c2aaa7_o.jpg

3275303146_9a89103881_o.jpg

3274480043_3159f47a09_o.jpg

Last edited:
My Girlfriend say the same, there are some nice shots there. What did you use to light these?

I like No 2, 4 seems a little pale to me but then again that could be this computer.

Will

Light box, have never thought about using that as a back ground. Think i may have to give this a try on the weekend. Thanks for the info

#2 and 3 for me Dave, I think that flower stands out more against the darker background. Lovely details in them all though. Fraid I don't know what it is.

Its an astralmaria and very pretty and well captured it is too.I think I prefer the black background for the contrast.

I think its a Peruvian lily.
I like the first one best, but then I do feel they stand out better with a darker background - or maybe I am wanting to sine a light in front of the flower too, lol.

OOh missed these ones :) They all work really well! I prefer the close ups myself an #2 is my pick of the bunch! Nicely lit and great colours too! :clap:

Back