A Flower!

Name
Pete
Edit My Images
Yes
Trying out lens and flash again, insects didn't want to play again.

IMG_0761 by Pete Banks, on Flickr

My setup as from today. I cobbled together the gunstock thing out of a knackered tripod and an old paintball marker stock.

IMG_0071.jpg
IMG_0073.jpg

Hmm, things posted via Flickr seem to lose details for me. Maybe the images I upload are too big and it messes up processing?

Hmm, things posted via Flickr seem to lose details for me. Maybe the images I upload are too big and it messes up processing?

Yes, definitely more detail in the Flickr version (I scraped the forum version from the screen and compared it to a resize of the full size version at Flickr). I get that loss of detail too. I think perhaps everyone does.

Nice flower all the same, and interesting to see the kit.

Yes, definitely more detail in the Flickr version (I scraped the forum version from the screen and compared it to a resize of the full size version at Flickr). I get that loss of detail too. I think perhaps everyone does.

I may have been seeing even more detail loss. Firefox browser was zoomed in to 130%, but I found that it's view settings could be changed to zoom text only which improves all picture resolution. Looks like I've settled a fight between Flickr and the browser which helps.

Back