A Friends Boys From Today!

Hi,
Here is my uneducated thoughts on your shots. 2&3 I like, but I think there is too much room above the head in number 1, I think it would have looked better with all his legs in it and less room up top.
I think the B&W has been done well, but in my opinion 1&3 don't have enough different shades so it looks like a block of grey. I reckon the colour ones would look better.
Hop that makes sense, Mike.

Hi,
Here is my uneducated thoughts on your shots. 2&3 I like, but I think there is too much room above the head in number 1, I think it would have looked better with all his legs in it and less room up top.
I think the B&W has been done well, but in my opinion 1&3 don't have enough different shades so it looks like a block of grey. I reckon the colour ones would look better.
Hop that makes sense, Mike.

Thanks for your comments Mike!(y)
Your right about the legs but I chopped them in camera so not a lot I can do!:shrug:
I am a sucker for BW but yes the colour ones do look better now you mention it!(y)
Might try a different BW conversion,to see what I can bring out.:thinking:

Lol, I have two boys and a girl, my boys are the same in that they don't hang about for a second, whereas my girl is either posing every two seconds or sulking and refusing to smile:bonk: The second one is my favourite, and the first just needs to be cropped down, but well done:p

Lol, I have two boys and a girl, my boys are the same in that they don't hang about for a second, whereas my girl is either posing every two seconds or sulking and refusing to smile:bonk: The second one is my favourite, and the first just needs to be cropped down, but well done:p

Yea it opened my eyes to looking after boys!:)
Thanks for the comments!(y)

think they're cool, especially 3.

Cheers!(y)

Back