A gaggle of girls...

Nice shot.

Just out of interest, did you upload it here or has someone stolen it...

That is interesting, as according to DesktopNexus the owner of that image lives in Ontario and his name is willy :shrug:

Nice shot.

Just out of interest, did you upload it here or has someone stolen it...

Thank you for pointing it out, I have reported it to them as stolen, im sick to death lately of chasing down my images from various places where people have copied them and re-uploaded them as their own work, im at the point now where I will stop sharing photos completely which is a shame.
This pic was taken by me, I have the original RAWs with my name on them, as from yesterday Google Chrome licensed this picture and 22 others from me so I have sent them the link as well which they are looking into.

That is interesting, as according to DesktopNexus the owner of that image lives in Ontario and his name is willy :shrug:

believe what you like, I can take you to the exact spot in Knole Park where this pic was taken, then show you the RAWs I shot, Mr Wily from Ontario wont be able too as hes a thief.

bridge99 said:
This pic was taken by me, I have the original RAWs with my name on them, as from yesterday Google Chrome licensed this picture and 22 others from me so I have sent them the link as well which they are looking into.

Good result Mark. Seriously well done & well deserved!!

I know what you mean about sharing. 95% of my stuff never gets seen now!

believe what you like, I can take you to the exact spot in Knole Park where this pic was taken, then show you the RAWs I shot, Mr Wily from Ontario wont be able too as hes a thief.

Hey! I only said it was interesting :shrug: Strange how in your defence I replied and Attempted to explain why people thought your shot looked odd that you never came back with any verbal. Were you still trying to find where the Dummy landed?

Strange one, here it's shown on a few websites.

I believe the OP though :) Good shot, once again :)

Back