A grey day in Shropshire

Name
Brian
Edit My Images
Yes
A couple of pictures I took from above part of the Severn Valley showing Ironbridge Power Station in the background. Shows some flooding and the weather was horrible.

Watch out for objects on the edge of frame the tree on the left of shot on yours. The light is not helping you here, dull and flat. Also the tree and the chimney are in line which spoils the composition.

I've got to be honest, there's not too much about these that's pleasing - sorry.

To me, the standout features were likely that gnarley tree centre-left and the one behind it & to the left or the two bottom right image 2. Also possibly the row of trees reflected in the water. I assume you've tried a bit to bring the colours up in PP, but it's not enough to lift the image - it just needed better light!

Thanks for both the comments. I agree about the light, it was terrible. A less on learned there by me, go on a better day. I will also try and choose a better place to take the picture.

I have to agree, not the most exciting pictures, but 10 out of 10 for accuracy, that's just how it looks!......;)

Back