A idiots guide to britain

:nono:

I'm a 'pension cashing coffin dodger' apparently :shrug:

Apparently I like shandy and the Krays

same here, unless you count where I come from originally, in which case I am apparently a gun toting, house burgling, jeremy kyle watching wife beater :thinking:

Just as well you moved then ( For Mr Yv's sake) :D

Should it not be "an idiot's guide to Britain" - only two mistakes in one sentence must mean you're top of the class ;)

:LOL: :nono:

As for me, being in Wales .. it's much better than Saudi Arabia, where men are men, and Camels are nervous :p (am originally from Saudi ;) )

I'm a 'Flat-cap wearing, pigeon chasing, in-bred'.......... Apparently ... :thinking:

I would just like to state for the record that i have NEVER worn a flat cap, nor
have i EVER chased a pigeon, and i certainly NEVER fancied my mother in that way. :eek:

I'm a 'Flat-cap wearing, pigeon chasing, in-bred'.......... Apparently ... :thinking:

I would just like to state for the record that i have NEVER worn a flat cap, nor
have i EVER chased a pigeon, and i certainly NEVER fancied my mother in that way. :eek:

You've never chased a pigeon ?

:wacky:

:LOL:

Funny that.
I am one of the whisky & haggis brigade.

Don't drink spirits. Never tasted haggis and never will.

Since when has the republic of Ireland been part of Great Britain?

It obviously is .. in this idiot's guide to Britain :p

Key word here is "idiot's" :wacky::wacky::wacky:

and i certainly NEVER fancied my mother in that way. :eek:

Why not? She's hot :nuts:

Joking of course...I sometimes forget that guys on here aren't my workmates, and possibly won't get my sense of humour :p

Back