A lifer I think (garden warbler) with f/f insert

Edit My Images
Yes
Hello to :wave:

Ive not taken much recently as the weather has been bad or home chorse :razz:

But here some that Ive just finished the pp work.

I think this is a garden warbler but you might be able to help on that, if so its my first and Im on the max for cropping and pp work but im still very happy :woot:

1stcopy.jpg

I did manage to get to the muck heap with the bigma and get a closer shot of the wagtail.
Im still not close enough but getting to 10ft mark is painfully slow in the open.

piedmuckheepbigma.jpg

And this last was one from my garden studio hide.
Just testing the fence post and b/g for my spring starling shots to come.
No insert as there is no croping on the height just side for composition.

starling3copy-1.jpg

Hope you are all well
many thanks
jason.

ps Im going to test the ed 80 600mm f7.5 refractor on sat
so Ill hope to get those birds no matter what?

excellent pics
lovely and sharp
great composition

(y):clap:

The Starling for me, just look at the rainbow of colours in the feathers where it has caught in the light!

I think this is a garden warbler but you might be able to help on that, if so its my first and Im on the max for cropping and pp work but im still very happy :woot:

Three very good images Jason ... (y) ... and I don't wish to spoil your glee but the first is a Whitethroat and it's probably an immature/juvenile imhgo ... ;) ... but still a very good shot ... :D

The Starling is really lovely and only spoilt by the vegetation shadowing its feet ... :shrug: ... brilliantly captured colouration though ... (y)

:p

Cracking shots. Last one is my favourite.

And I also really like the inserts. Always good to see how people choose there crop for composition.

Yep got to agree with Ven, its a Whitethroat, Garden Warblers dont have that much colour on the flanks

Great shots no 1 is my fav but the others are pretty damn good too!

thanks for the comments every one.

As ever great shots Jason, starling is a belter.

yes the desition to move my observatory was based on that the south facing wall which folds out but this ment that the sun would be in my face so the birds where always back lit
on a sunny day. but now im facing north a this satrling is showing what ive tryed to acheive.

Three very good images Jason ... (y) ... and I don't wish to spoil your glee but the first is a Whitethroat and it's probably an immature/juvenile imhgo ... ;) ... but still a very good shot ... :D

The Starling is really lovely and only spoilt by the vegetation shadowing its feet ... :shrug: ... brilliantly captured colouration though ... (y)

:p

if its a white throat im still very happy and i hope to see it again this year and perhaps get closer.

well caught Jason (y) i like the inserts.

Cracking shots. Last one is my favourite.

And I also really like the inserts. Always good to see how people choose there crop for composition.

thanks mitch /snakeman
i had the idear for a long time it realy just shows what can be done if you struggle or dont have anoth focal lenght.

many thanks

I agree with the Whitethroat. The other alternative is the Lesser Whitethroat, but with the paler legs and redish wings it's almost certainly a Whitethroat.

well although a garden warbler would have been fantastic im still a happy camper that means two white throats on my list.(y) to you all for the ID .

many thanks jason

Back