A Little C&C

Name
Go on.. have a guess
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi, well i have been lurking aorund for a while reading and viewing all the wonderful pics, i decided to venture into buying a D5000 and start to learn, but unfortunately due to work commitments and lack of time i have hardly used it :( but from the few pics i have taken i would like a little C&C although i know they are very bog standard i would like a little C&C.

Thanks in advance
Becky

[/

Last edited:
They're very good! Well done :)

The only comment I have is that everything is pretty centralised in the frame. Try working with the "rule of thirds" and you'll get some nicer compositions. Also be aware of what you're chopping off in the viewfinder - e.g. the RHS of the dog.

The fireworks are particularly good. They're not easy to capture.

They're very good! Well done :)

The only comment I have is that everything is pretty centralised in the frame. Try working with the "rule of thirds" and you'll get some nicer compositions. Also be aware of what you're chopping off in the viewfinder - e.g. the RHS of the dog.

The fireworks are particularly good. They're not easy to capture.

Hi, thankyou for your comments, yeah i didnt think about it until you said about them all being centred, i will try some different angles etc, think i was more chufed with actully getting them in focus at the time lol..
Thankyou again.

Back