a little CLA needed

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
no crit...just ''Transport''.
a little CLA needed ..?
4353abdc.jpg

Can't help but think "what happened to make you park up 3 cars in the corner of a field, and just never come back..."

Third one looks like a prime candidate for an ad. in the 'trader - "For sale - unfinished project, needs a little work to complete" :LOL:

so true...i think the Spitfire is worth a go, but dont know what the yellow one is.?

Fiat 500, dont know what the upside down one is, but the red bonnet is perhaps from a Triumph Vitesse.

Fiat 500, dont know what the upside down one is, but the red bonnet is perhaps from a Triumph Vitesse.

thanks

i ALWAYS wanted one of those Citrons the French Flic drove in the 50/60's...:LOL:

a Citroen Traction Avant perhaps.?

I love that image! Looks as if there should be another identical pic next to it taken when they were first parked up. Like 'Before' and 'After' over decades... The colours in it are great too, did you use a filter? Or editing?

I love that image! Looks as if there should be another identical pic next to it taken when they were first parked up. Like 'Before' and 'After' over decades... The colours in it are great too, did you use a filter? Or editing?

thanks

just an evening drive with the Nikon D5000 and an 18-55 AF-S DX VR.
i sold the kit 'non-VR' version asap. This VR version is absolutely brilliant

i recently got a mint 18-70 AF-S DX from here - it's superb :cool: but i may just keep the 18-55 as a great walk-about lens [ after all, Ken Rockwell has to be right some of the time..:LOL:.]

shot jpeg - doesn't look much different from the original except a bottom crop to remove a fence

when I'm posting here, i usually just do a basic edit in Elements 7, resize to 1024, slight sharpen and save

john

maybe the farmer would swop for a Fuji S5 Pro....:LOL:... :exit:

Back