A little drive

Techno-Geek

Boring
Name
Tony
Edit My Images
Yes
Me and my dad have just been out for a ride and we stopped in like this big field with loads of tree's in it and grass :LOL: He went for a walk and i took some pictures

Think i have overcooked them in photoshop, might try and just bake them next time :LOL:

1)

Uploadnow2-1.jpg

2)

Uploadnow1112.jpg

3)

Uppy.jpg

The last one is the lowest i could have got to the ground, i was laying flat on my belly. face right near the grass and guess what? i hear two people walking up behind me, i thought "woops, what if they ask me what i am doing here?" :D

C&C Welcome

Tony

Beautiful sky, Tony. No.2 for me with the foreground in too. (y)

Corr, thanks guys :)

Wasn't expecting them replies but would have never had known if i didn't post (y)

do they look in focus?

Tony

No2 is very very nice Tony. That sky is awesome and I think you cooked it at the right temperature and it came out perfect. They are all nice shots :clap:

Improving every time techno, keep up the good work, your going to be a great photographer one day. Well done.

Gary.

No2 is very very nice Tony. That sky is awesome and I think you cooked it at the right temperature and it came out perfect. They are all nice shots

Thank you DD (y)

Nice photos, but if you're going to make a habit out of it you might want to invest in a circular polariser to increase saturation on the sky and cut reflections from the leaves.

Thanks Blapto :) I will look for a polariser but don't really know what i am look for :LOL: Could you send me some links over? :)

Improving every time techno, keep up the good work, your going to be a great photographer one day. Well done.

Gary.

Thanks mate :)

Much appreciated all (y)

great pics-(y)

i agree with what the others have said. i think you are really improving a lot and these are good shots. the composition is good and getting down low on the last shot shows you are really listening to advise and learning from it. good for you. keep it up. :)

You're getting better and better mate. I'm by all means not one to judge, and i've only been using the site a few months. I've definately noticed though.

#2 looks brilliant, lots of detail.

Not a huge fan of #3 but it still works :)

Well done on a good set mate

Tar mate :)

I'll be out tomorrow trying some more like this (well today really :LOL:)

Tony

Back