A little tit exposed

Edit My Images
Yes
_MG_2078-1.jpg

Tweety Pie eat your heart out!

_MG_2077-1.jpg

If I'm posing . . .you had better pick my best side.

_MG_2075-1.jpg

Or the fuller figure look?

_MG_2074-1.jpg

Now with a blush on my cheek

_MG_2073-1.jpg

Or the sleepy -come hither look?

_MG_2076-1.jpg

Or the downcast coy approach.

I was amazed to have the Long Tailed tit . . . all 2 inches of it, staying in one place long enough to get these.
They are great to watch - squeaking to each other like little flying furry mice, but usually devils to photograph other than in a gang on the feeder.

Fantastic Captures I Really Like No.1 No.2 No.3 No.5 And No.6 Very Sharp And Crisp And Great Colours Very Well Done

Kirk

Thanks - it really made my day as they are one of my favourites in the garden and I am lucky in being able to get them within about 6ft of the lens. Even my coffee got cold and my pipe went out!

A brilliant set and scoring high on the "cutometer".

Bob

Lovely little set, the last one is a corker.

Very nice and very jealous :bang:

wonderful series of my fav little bird:)
He does look a bit wet must have been raining
Pete

A nice set of images last one for me
Regards
Richard

Ahh. Great to see. I had a few of these descend on to my bird table today and didnt know what they were. ( see my question thread today). Your pictures are better than the one in my bird book and have confirmed that these are what I saw. Unfortunately my friend went to the window to look at them before I could get there with my camera. I'm hoping they will be back.

They all look a bit soft to me,some have the focus nailed on the branch rather than the bird,I can`t see the exif, but perhaps a bit more DOF would have helped.
They are a lovely bird, but I think a bit more thought needs to go into these shots.

but perhaps a bit more DOF would have helped.
They are a lovely bird, but I think a bit more thought needs to go into these shots.
It is so rare to have these still for more than a couple of seconds that I just stayed on 1/200th shutter priority and minus one stop fill in flash in poor afternoon light. I will check but possibly f2.8 - f4 had been selected with about 1-2cm DOF at 7 -8 ft away.

Thank everyone for taking the time to comment.

Back