A LittleHelp

wegotitugetit

On the hit list !!!
Name
alex
Edit My Images
Yes
Ive just started at a photography club to start to get my images / technique improved

this weeks task was a out and about walk along the river / park and the rules where to find something unusal that shouldnt be there ie a shopping trolley or bike in the mud it also needed to be diffrent to anyone elses but we dont know what other people have either 1 image is to be submitted

im after 2 things 1 comments on the photo and 2 which one would you pick and why these are my favourites but im struggling which one to submit

1)
redone1.jpg

2)
030.jpg

3)
027.jpg

4)
011.jpg

Last edited:
I like them they are just rocks but dunno .....good stuff...urban decay on the beach well shot probably your best thought out shots yet and sharp too(y)

the idea was to get something unusal that is out of place

the rocks / stones seemed to have the best out of place items on it

Baring the 1st one these are all stright of the camera no1 i just upped the contrast slightly

thanks for the comments re done 2 photos will re post them in a min

what would be the one you would submit ?

Last edited:
None of these jump out at me. I am guessing it was a dull day. I think No 3 with a tighter crop on the wood and a bit of PP could have something.

:agree:

#3 for me - but I think it just needs a little some that PP may give you - is PP allowed in the rules, or are they supposed to be striaght off camera?

Good luck in the task!

how did you guess:LOL::LOL:

pp is allowed well no mention of not been able to use it and yes they are stright of the camera the idea was not to get a perfect shot but take a photo of something unusuall i just decided that these were the best out of all of them i took

the 1 i think is the most suitable will get pp on it but this was not essential is was more about getting the creative mind working

Last edited:
I think with a bit of sharpenning #1 would be a good un Alex, the rope does it for me and no crop needed

Just a quick sharpen and it works, hope this helps you mate

redone1.jpg

Good luck on the course and let me know how its going(y)

Back