A lovely spring walk

Name
Donna
Edit My Images
No
Just a couple from a walk this morning :)

IMG_4697rssig.jpg

My favourite tree - might do a four seasons of this - this one being spring! LOL

IMG_4685rssig.jpg

TFL :)

Your second tree is just lovely! What a history it has had.

i like them both very much. would be happy to have either on my wall.

Oh yes... that second one is fantastic. When I see a tree like that I always imagine the same as sawman... about the things it has seen if it could tell.

Lovely shots, Donna.

Just sneaked back for another look at that tree. It has been very severley pruned many years ago. Wonder what happened to the rest of them

Excellent seasonal ( :cautious: ) images Donna ... (y) ... great compositions and processing ... ;)

And :agree: the second tree is stunning ... :clap:

Look forward to seeing that one in the Spring too ... :thinking: ... that'll be tomorrow then ... :D

:p

Thanks very much folks - it was a gorgeous sight this morning :)

Sawman - it's actually on a golf course so maybe that's got something to do with it :shrug: But it certainly has got a lot of character. There's quite a few old, gnarly ones left but that one is a fave!

Thanks very much folks - it was a gorgeous sight this morning :)

Sawman - it's actually on a golf course so maybe that's got something to do with it :shrug: But it certainly has got a lot of character. There's quite a few old, gnarly ones left but that one is a fave!
Yes but I am thinking it was an old tree long before it had a golf course put round it. Its still a lovely old girl. (y)

First for me-less is more-simple and devastatingly effective.

First for me-less is more-simple and devastatingly effective.
True but you are looking at the picture I am more interested in the old tree being a man of the trees so to speak. They are both great shots though. Its just that second tree has some real character if you get my drift.:)

True but you are looking at the picture I am more interested in the old tree being a man of the trees so to speak. They are both great shots though. Its just that second tree has some real character if you get my drift.:)

LOL, looking at your profile name -I see what you mean ;)

Although old, gnarly, twisty, trees are my favourite types (I even have statues of them) & I do like the 2nd image, Im in the Les camp on these two.
The first is so stunning in its clean simplicity, its one of those pics that just smacks you right between the eyes!
Perfect! (y)

The 1st is my fave by far, lovely, lovely, lovely...
Does saying it in triplicate make it more lovely? :)

I'll vote for the 1st too as well. Thats nice that is

I like no 1. Great composition.

Thanks Ceebs :D

Although old, gnarly, twisty, trees are my favourite types (I even have statues of them) & I do like the 2nd image, Im in the Les camp on these two.
The first is so stunning in its clean simplicity, its one of those pics that just smacks you right between the eyes!
Perfect! (y)

Wow, thanks Glo :D

The 1st is my fave by far, lovely, lovely, lovely...
Does saying it in triplicate make it more lovely? :)

:LOL: I'm not sure but big thanks anyway ;)

I'll vote for the 1st too as well. Thats nice that is

Thanks Oldgit :D

Both lovely photos.
Stick a frame around the second one as well !

Thanks very much Keith, might do that! :D

Back