Adam
Edit My Images
No
_MG_0958%20copy.jpg

Decided Friday I wanted to go out, so drove the camper up and camped overnight
Woke up and walked to the loch.
So nice to shoot.
Critiques and comments welcome.
I'm aware the border doesn't suit anyone but I forgot to adjust the actions on ps before exporting it.

I love this. Right up my street.
Beautiful colours and light.
Print. Hang.

Thank you both! About to repaint my bedroom and think I'll print this for that.

Was there on wednesday, came to naught, aaaaagggghhhh

Was the gate locked for you?

It may have been .... I may pretend I don't know what gate you mean.

Lovely image, just gorgeous. The boat and people add so much more than the standard shot from here. I've meant to go there for a while now as I'm not too far away but I'd heard access is contentious so I've never made the trip.

Last edited:
Lovely image, just gorgeous. The boat and people add so much more than the standard shot from here. I've meant to go there for a while now as I'm not too far away but I'd heard access is contentious so I've never made the trip.
Thank you.

As above there is a gate and it seems to be locked.
Take from that what you want, but it's a beautiful place to go and I'll most definitely be back. Want to walk through the forest as well.

A fine image Adam, lovely soft pastel light, good composition and just a hint of the canoe on the lake. As Ruth said, print it hang it, it deserves better than being hidden away on a hard drive.

A fine image Adam, lovely soft pastel light, good composition and just a hint of the canoe on the lake. As Ruth said, print it hang it, it deserves better than being hidden away on a hard drive.
Yeah I have a bad habit of photos just sitting on hard drives but this will be going up on my wall when I redecorate next month.

Perfect, The mist is just clearing enough to make out the little boathouse to the left of the boat.

Very nice indeed, it would look just grand on my wall :)

Perfect, The mist is just clearing enough to make out the little boathouse to the left of the boat.
Yeah I'd set up and waited for the mist to lift a wee bit then just heard these guys coming.
Thanks

Beautiful shot, nice balance of tones and spot on compositionally for me. The boat really makes the image. Enjoy it on the wall!!
Thank you Alan. :) thinking of printing on aluminium.

Back