A mix from under the sea

Amazing stuff Mike - as an aside, terrible to hear of the loss of life of divers in Egypt. :(

Great work.

I like the last one very much.

Gaz

Absolutely stunning.

Amazing work, TFS :)

Just awesome, superb work.

I've not seen a Peacock or Praying Mantis for a while, they have one heck of a punch with those front claws. They release them faster than some bullets travel, captive ones have been known to break aquarium glass.

Beautiful creatures though.

Great series of something we don’t often see! TFS Mike

Suburb set Mike, lovely colours, especially the Mantis shrimp.
And I see the Moray even smiled for the camera.

Amazing stuff Mike - as an aside, terrible to hear of the loss of life of divers in Egypt. :(
Thanks Roger, and yes, its awful. Hurricane was a well regarded boat as well, no idea what's gone on there but very sad
Great work.

I like the last one very much.

Gaz
Thanks for that
Absolutely stunning.
Cheers Lindsay
Amazing work, TFS :)
Thanks Jak
Lovely set, thank you for sharing your work, Mike (y)
Appreciated gav
Just awesome, superb work.

I've not seen a Peacock or Praying Mantis for a while, they have one heck of a punch with those front claws. They release them faster than some bullets travel, captive ones have been known to break aquarium glass.

Beautiful creatures though.
You're right Dale, they are stunning. I really wanted one sat on the eggs but the only one we found with a brood was inside the nest and not up for a photoshoot
Great series of something we don’t often see! TFS Mike
Cheers John
Suburb set Mike, lovely colours, especially the Mantis shrimp.
And I see the Moray even smiled for the camera.
Thanks Chris - Morays have this fearsome reputation because of their fangs but they're actually quite approachable with due respect

Mike

Nice set of images and memories there

Thanks Chris - Morays have this fearsome reputation because of their fangs but they're actually quite approachable with due respect

Mike
I had one stick its head out of a break water, and show me its teeth some years ago.
I apologised for waking it up and beat a hasty retreat :D

Very nice I have often wondered if I would hate or love diving - I don't think I will get the chance (lots of family to visit in the wrong places for diving).
Keep posting them.

Last edited:
Back