A Model A Bride...

Name
Adele
Edit My Images
Yes
I did a type of Treasure/Trash the dress shoot today.
This was a very dirty shot, but I feel that it worked well....

I know the processing wont be everyones cup of tea, but comments are welcome I know I've not posted for a while.

3926581324_f2fff5f084.jpg

You can also view it larger here

The Model Really Likes it.

Thanks​

Yep, I'm liking it Dell. If you crop even more dramatically on the right it still works too.

Good stuff. :)

This was my play from earlier re a brief discussion on composition changes - this is a good shot from an awfully mucky place - Monk Bretton Priory near us (y)

Loads of opportunity there for a day's shoot with pretend Bride & Groom... anyone? :)

DD

Little to dark for my personal taste. But i do like the location and position of model. (y)

md;)

Really nice shot Del, love it.

Turn it black and white, add some grain and tell us Jeff Ascough took it and we will not argue :)

Like what Dave has done too and yep Dave arrange that day and I will be there

stew

I'm with Luke on this one Del, in my opinion it's probably the best shot I've seen you produce, the composition is spot on as is the exposure and the location is excellent. I can't find anything to critique about this - top work. (y)

I'm with Luke on this one Del, in my opinion it's probably the best shot I've seen you produce, the composition is spot on as is the exposure and the location is excellent. I can't find anything to critique about this - top work. (y)

Wow thanks Hacker :) If only we could get a "real" bride to do this on her wedding day!!!

Really nice shot Del, love it.

Turn it black and white, add some grain and tell us Jeff Ascough took it and we will not argue :)

Like what Dave has done too and yep Dave arrange that day and I will be there

stew

I think Dave should arrange that Date, and if need be I can arrange the models.

Thanks for the Comments Stew, I have a black and white one I'm going to post in this thread too.

Little to dark for my personal taste. But i do like the location and position of model. (y)

md;)

Thanks MD, I know it wouldnt be towards everyones taste

i'll get off the fence, by far the best youve posted delli, i cant see the large size on flickr though, says private when i follow link. I do think the second one is compositionally more appealing to me, but the first is still a striking image(see, not a single mention of blown highlights!)

i'll get off the fence, by far the best youve posted delli, i cant see the large size on flickr though, says private when i follow link. I do think the second one is compositionally more appealing to me, but the first is still a striking image(see, not a single mention of blown highlights!)

Maybe I need to spend more time OFF TP, and then just come back and post something like this! :)

Oh, it shouldnt say private, unless it only allows people on flickr to view. It could be me who has linked it wrong though :)

Oh I know, blown highlights ;) can see the creases in her dress lol

Beautiful shot! Love the contrast - prefer the original coloured one than the B&W but that's just my personal taste!

i logged in to flickr, but got the private messge...

thats it, cant get a bigger version up though

Prefer the colour version and really like the crop of the B&W but maybe a tad too much contrast for me. My only very, very, very minor niggle is I think the crop on the colour is a tad too close along the bottom of the frame. Outstanding in every other respect though. (y) I took the time to look at some others in your flickr and #2 is perfect and an outstanding image.

Paul

Looked through the other shots you have on flickr Del, very nice level of work, well done

stew

This is really really good Dell.
The original does it for me. Everything about it is just right. It could do with bringing in a little from the left but not as close as the B&W edit.

I can't view big on flickr either, otherwise this would be an instant favourite (y)

the colour one is amazing - what setup did you use?

The set up for shooting the model, was put the model in the hole, and I basically shot on my D300 with the 18-70mm lens, and threw in a bit of fill flash

The processing is whack up the contrast, whack up the clarity, which gives you a good base to work with, then I just ran it thru an action from opticvere :)

Back