A moment after a wedding

• Thread starter Deleted member 21335
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21335

At our pre-wedding chat, Caroline had told me about her late Grandma, who had unfortunately passed away only a few short years ago. They wanted to visit the grave immediately after the wedding, and asked if I would accompany them.

I had no idea how emotional a moment it would be, not just for them but for me, too.

I wanted to keep my distance and not intrude on this private moment, but also to capture it for them as it clearly meant a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blimey , That nearly made me cry , The bride on her special day wanted to see grandma , Powerfull image

A picture should speak a story. With your foreword this picture tells a very emotional tale. Great capture, perfect distance as gives the perspective of a viewer rather than trying to be too intimate. Thanks for sharing.

That looks like a very emotional shot. Kudos for taking it.

Thank you. :)

Blimey , That nearly made me cry , The bride on her special day wanted to see grandma , Powerfull image

Thank you. She cried, I may have a little bit also. ;)

I can feel such emotion in this. Great shot, Gareth.

Thank you. Means a lot as a third party and not someone who was there so I guess it has worked.

Erm, ta. :/

A picture should speak a story. With your foreword this picture tells a very emotional tale. Great capture, perfect distance as gives the perspective of a viewer rather than trying to be too intimate. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you. :) I am considering blogging just the series of this, around 8-10 imaged total. Walking to the grave, etc. I may do it.

That's a really tricky scenario Gareth, well handled.

Thank you, Kris. :)

Very powerful image and extremely well caught with No intrusion, you captured the image well Gareth

Les

A lovely moment captured from the day.

That's heartbreaking and beautiful all at the same time and such a beautiful photograph. Well done for capturing the emotion, you just made me cry.

Very powerful image and extremely well caught with No intrusion, you captured the image well Gareth

Les

Thank you, Les. :)

A lovely moment captured from the day.

Thanks, Lee. :)

That is a very powerful image...Good job.

Thank you, Rory. :)

That's heartbreaking and beautiful all at the same time and such a beautiful photograph. Well done for capturing the emotion, you just made me cry.

Thank you, Justine. :)

Back