A morning in Snowdonia

A really lovely set, the last two are very nice indeed, super compositions. Great work.

Lovely set, 4 is a stunner :)

Nice photo's Rory (y). No.4 and 6 for me and i'm sure it was worth the early morning walk.

and photos like this are why its worth getting up early in the morning 4 is just stunning

Many thanks. The small tree is a bit lost in the first shot. I intend visiting the location when there is a bit of snow on the ground....I have bought a couple of snow socks for the car so there should be no excuses this year.

It's the light in all of them that makes them (y) 4 is the stand out one of the set.

awesome, my fave is no. 2

You lucky so and so, beautiful part of the country. All fab shots, very jealous.

Great shots as usual, I have a canvas sat on my wall of a misty Llyn Gwynant shot about this time last year - stunning place when you get conditions like these

Simon

Hi Simon,

There were a couple of other photographers around. One of then at llyn Gwynant on the last lay by and the other on the northern side of Llyn Dinas.

It was a great morning.

Thanks to everyone for the comments(y)

All lovely photos which are good enough to hang on a wall.

Always enjoy looking at you're work. They're all good but #4 & 5 are stunning.
Keep keeping out on those hills!

All are fantastic, but I really like #5. Really shows off that fantastic sky and when you combine that with Autumn colours and mist it is just brilliant.

a word my grandaughters use all the time simply awesome

Back