A Morning In The Langdales (pano' added)

Name
Ben
Edit My Images
Yes
I decided to forfeit sleep (again!) and went straight from work to the Langdales and captured these. All Canon 400D and either Tamron 17-50mm or Sigma 10-20mm.

They all look a bit bright and colourful to me, but I'm putting it down to my tired eyes?

Anyway, I'm off for a power nap before the Grand Prix...................

4. A hand-held 8 shot panoramic. Click for larger version

Last edited:
Nice set, lovely rich tones and early morning shardows

3 fantastic pictures here Benroy! Compositions, colours and processing are spot on imo(y)

The 3rd shot reminds me of Longsleddale a lot.

Oooh Benroy. Great stuff. It was holidays in Gt. Langdale that made us decide to retire up here. You have captured the spirit well.

Simply beautiful! What fantastic landscapes! Its got to be #1 for me but they're all brilliant!

Thanks everyone for all your kind comments (y)

Now I've had a sleep they don't look as bright and colourful as they did before, I really should stop processing photos when I've had no sleep.

The 3rd shot reminds me of Longsleddale a lot.

Longsleddale is on my to do list. I nearly went there instead as it's only a minute away from where I work.

Can I ask just out of interest did you handhold most of these? Im just interested to find out how many if any of the landscapes on here are hand held!

They are all really nice!

Number 3 is my fave with the eyes being drawn nicely into the frame by the path.

Paul

Thanks for your comments Paul and Forbiddenbiker.

Can I ask just out of interest did you handhold most of these? Im just interested to find out how many if any of the landscapes on here are hand held!
Hi Mark, all the first 3 shots were taken on a tripod, I rarely shoot a landscape hand-held.

Back