A 'Must-See'...

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Just paid a visit to http://www.timecatcher.com and some of the photography is inspirational! Especially the Quebec gallery under the 'Experience The Beauty' section...

Just thought I'd share that one with you...

Some stunning images there, and many thanks for the link. :) A few of them are a little overcooked in terms of saturation IMO, but that's only my opinion. Most of them would be good calendar pics, and I admire the patience of the photographers who waited for the sun to shine in Scotland. ;)

These are the kind of shots that inspire and make me want to get out there as much as possible to capture and attempt to better their work. A lot of it is about being in the right place at the right time, no matter how good you or the equipment is, without the right lighting, conditions and locations, your pictures will be nothing more than technically good. I can and do spend hours on sites like these looking at other peoples work.

Would you mind if I included that site in the up and coming links section of The Photography Forums?

Personally, I don't have any objections at all, but thereagain, I'm nothing to do with that site! I'm sure they wouldn't mind the extra traffic though!

Back