A newbie from Anglesey

Name
Jean
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi everyone
After chatting to someone via ebay, I was pointed towards this site and must say it looks pretty good!!!

My husband is disabled and does struggle to keep going with his DSLR but is determined to carry on. Just bought him a lighter model (Nikon 3200)in the hope it will help.
I joined here really for him to see as he is not internet savvy!!! Sorry guys I am a point and shoot girl :) having a Panasonic 510

Hoping to gain some good tips and look forward to seeing some great photos

Welcome aboard Jean (and Mr Jean) :wave:

Good to have you both here - We're a friendly bunch, so please make yourselves at home.

p.s. Point and Shoots are just as welcome as DSLRs. In fact we have a community disposable camera challenge starting next week, which might be something you can both join in with together.
Details here : http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=490758

Thanks everyone for the welcome, didnt get much time lthe last couple of weeks to check things out but back now and hoping to go and have a good nosy!! :)

Hi Jean,

You're lucky to have some beautiful scenery on your doorstep, love Anglesey, Llanddwyn Island is one of my favourite places anywhere

Simon

Love Llanddwyn too, we are only about 10 miles from there - we don't get there as often as we like, always the way when it's on your doorstep.

Back