A nice spot to have lunch.

Edit My Images
Yes
I think you can just make out the people sitting at the end of the path, they had a great view of Capri whilst eating sandwiches.
210539641-L.jpg

Nice processing Roger (y)
Would like to learn how to do this type of processing in the future.

Pity we can't see the outstanding veiw over the trees in the foreground ;)

thanks for commenting...the processing is via RAW file in Adobe Bridge then to PS for adjustments. Taking IR shots with a converted camera is just the beginning, it's a matter of trying different looks until you get one that looks right. The CS3 package works very well for me. If anyone wants a more detailed explanation of what I do, I'm quite happy to oblige.

Im thinking about getting my D50 converted when i upgrade to the D200 next year. Im fed up with putting on and taking off filters!!!

Back to the pic - fab shot! The contrast is spot on. only niggle (personal taste) i much pref blue skies ;)

Im thinking about getting my D50 converted when i upgrade to the D200 next year. Im fed up with putting on and taking off filters!!!

Back to the pic - fab shot! The contrast is spot on. only niggle (personal taste) i much pref blue skies ;)

A good move to get the conversion...glad you like the pic..and I realise you like blue sky, seen your work other places I visit :)

Back