A nice walk and some new friends (well mostly)

Name
Keith
Edit My Images
Yes
After living with mental health problems for a couple of years I am forcing myself to venture out more often, and todays short stroll was a lovely one.

I say mostly new friends as this handsome beast was NOT approachable.
The lady was happy to have the picture taken but a few growls made it clear I should shoot from a bit of a distance !
Walk 21 09 22.jpg

I've walked past this beautiful Rose bush before and today I met Peter. He was going to put the bug spray down but I insisted on an action shot.
Apparently it's all about the manure.
Walk Peter 21 09 22.jpg

This is Mia, she's a year old and full of energy.
I could have sworn I had my shutter priority on SS1000 but I was using a medium shutter burst on the G80, perhaps medium sets it at SS250?
All part of my learning curve and really pleased to get this one as she ran towards me.
Walk Mia 21 09 22.jpg

I can't recall the name of Mias friend but he's a doggy senior citizen and I think she was wearing him out !
Walk doggy 21 09 22.jpg

There are several islands of dense trees by the river, and they block out the light and are very shaded, however, the partly clouded sunlight was bouncing off the wild flowers in the foreground.
Taken with the Pana 100-300 lens, standing well back at the 100mm range, and I like the way it came out.
Thanks for taking the time to look at my modest efforts.
Walk 3 21 09 22.jpg

Last edited:
I'm glad you're getting out and about and coping Keith and taking pictures too :D Long may you continue :D

All those pictures have something, so well captured Keith :D

You're doing okay Keith. It certainly shows in your photography.

Back