No
From a recent wild camp :)

IMG_5273.jpg

IMG_5455.jpg

IMG_5517.jpg

Ogwen_pano_2.jpg

pen_pano_1_3.jpg

pen_yr_olewyn_sunset_pano_1.jpg

These are absolutely fantastic - photos that do Snowdonia justice are few and far between.

3 and 6 are by far my favourites.

Tom

Now these are what i call landscape photography,awesome shots there:clap:

Now those are food for the soul - beautiful, thanks for sharing.

Wow...what a responce...you lot never let me down ;)...As always your all very kind and I really appreciate it :)

I saw these on your flickr, a few days ago :) Inversion who's a lucky fella then!

Cheers mate...yeah to top it off the inversion started to drift in just as the light was getting good then as the light had pretty much gone it drifted back out. It's lucky to get T.I in the first place but to have that happen....well ;)

Jawdroppingly flawless.

Cheers mate..your very kind as always :)

Fantastic!

Did you predict the temperature inversion or was it an offchance that it happened?

Thanks very much :)

I wish I could predict inversion. No I had no idea. I had the spot picked out for the right time of day and knew the direction of the light and pretty much what the kind of weather would be like but the T.I was just the icing on the cake.

incredible set of images.

Cracking set - no 2 has the edge for me.

Breath-taking pictures! Amazing! :clap:

I really like #6, it's one of those pictures which makes me step back and realise how little of world I've seen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Super shots.

Tryfan looks great in number 1 and 4 - it's a great wee scramble.

Just seen these through my large wide screen telly and they are absolutely amazing, in fact it would be fair to say these are the best landscapes I have seen on here. Well worth making the effort for.

jeez, the last one is a stonker, all the rest are awesome too. Some perfect exposures there too, would be proud as punch to get close to them. Cloud inversion are just dreamy (y)

4 and 6 both beautiful moments

Back