A numpty Lightroom problem. (Think I'm being thick!)

Edit My Images
Yes
In develop mode I have shooting date shown at top left of the image. My togging mate doesn't have it and would like it. We've looked high and low and can't find how to put it there.

Is it something that I've added somehow, or something he's removed?

Can anyone point to the right place to set it to show?

View Options = Ctrl+J

Or you can press I to toggle through the three view options - exposure data, image size and off.

Thanks. The knowledge on here never ceases to amaze me. Someone knows everything anyone wants an answer to!!!

" I know nothing" but ive got a big book, and watch Anthony Morganti on u tube.

have a quick look at morganti when you have sorted your folders and catalogues out.

This thread reminded me to post a new thread, but for anyone interested Creativelive have the "The Ultimate Lightroom CC Workflow with Jared Platt" on 28th and 29th Sept. I think it is rebroadcast rather than live, but worth a look, as I have found Jared Platt the best demonstrator of Lightroom.

Btw, they show the start time as 9am, their time, (Seattle) but start 5pm UK.

Last edited:
The broadcasts are free to watch 'live'. However, if you wish to download and keep the course for future reference then you'll have to pay the fee.

Even if you haven't got the time to spare to watch the entire broadcast for 6 or so hours, it's worth popping in when it is convenient as you'll probably pickup something useful or interesting. Definitely worth a look.

As Tony said, they are free to watch. And as in the case of the Jared Platt webcast, you get it listed on their Calendar page that it is being rebroadcast. When they are not showing something new live, they are repeating various things all the time, so it is worth looking to see what is playing whenever you have the time. To purchase the courses is also cheaper when they are getting broadcast, should you want to buy the courses. I've only bought one in 4-5 years, but I've watched many hours of excellent stuff on their site and learnt a lot. :)

They have a Photo Week from Monday of shorter 1-3 hour webcasts on various photo subjects. Again, worth a look to see if there is anything of interest.

For those who work odd hours, or miss bits, they repeat a broadcast over and over, minus breaks, until the next days live webcast starts.

Back