A Photographers trip to Wembley...

I suppose for a first time experience.. other than that.. sorry but no.. I could go a few times this season but not gonna apply.. horrible to photograph at on a nice day as well as the rest...

Used to enjoy the old wembley though.. standing terraces :)

been a few times to photo.. i went to the first ever final played at new wembley.... i can tell you its a whole different experience going in as a fan.. i went england v germany... right up to the top tier.. back row nearly.. when you walk out its a far different view then pitchside.. much more impressive..

still dont like it though :)

Photographers are worse than second class citizens at Wembley, cheap boxed sandwich and a bag of crisps in a brown paper bag but next door the written media are treated like kings with a 5 course meal.

An usage?

I would like to go at some stage.

Really interesting - went to the old Wembley once as a photographer back in the early 80s. Liverpool v West Ham in the old League Cup final. Aiming to go back at some point!
Keep the blogs coming.

Photographers are worse than second class citizens at Wembley, cheap boxed sandwich and a bag of crisps in a brown paper bag but next door the written media are treated like kings with a 5 course meal.

I was last there back in November for the RLWC Semis. As there was no food (or it had been put on the other side of the stadium, they brought us all a nice big pulled pork bun. Was lovely!

Thanks for that Steven, enjoyable read. Do you mind me asking what gear you use to shoot footy?

No problem

Kit is listed in my profile, hoping to upgrade bodies at the end of this season though

Cant for one minute think why people hate it. Photographing an England international there was the best experience I've had.

Nice blog write up.

R

Back