A Planet Fit For Nature

Name
Matt
Edit My Images
Yes
I hope this is ok with Mods, when I'm not photographing, I'm running this group, and right now we have a great competition on for families.

BIG #COMPETITION! OVER £500 WORTH OF NATURE GOODIES TO BE WON!!!

Are you and your family interested in #Nature? Do you want to make a #positive difference to the natural world? Do you and your #family want to start a journey with nature? Then this competition is for you.

We are looking for 'A Family Fit For Nature'!!!!!!!

To #Win, please follow the steps below :)

1. Be/Or BECOME a member of the 'A planet fit for nature' Group on Facebook and/or join us on twitter @fitfornature

2. Make a video featuring your family about HOW you will make a positive difference to the natural world using the prize haul if you won.

3. Post the link, or the video, to the 'A planet fit for nature' facebook group and/or tweet it to us @fitfornature on twitter.

IT'S THAT SIMPLE ! The Nature Squad will pick the winning family on May 6th 2015, Closing date for entries is 30th April 2015.

A list of some of the prizes and all the details above can be found on the picture attached :)

PLEASE SHARE THIS GROUP WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS WHO MAY BE INTERESTED IN TAKING PART.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/708673092555779/?fref=ts

Back