A plea ... check my blog please.

Forbiddenbiker

The Enforcer
Name
Adam
Edit My Images
Yes
First thing.
I believe some viewers of my blog are getting wrongly formatted/designed pages ... I’m assessing this via my stats which show some viewers are opening pages that only have a portion of the css working...so they get an odd looking page.

I may be taking rubbish here but could you guys quickly flick around the blogs various doorways/links and let me know if you find any pages which have lost there design. ( like really obviously skewed over and wrong) ..my browsers are all a bit glitchy and i'm having trouble clearing the cache each time.

BLOG.

Second thing
I don't know how many of you are bad spellers, I have my failings and spelling is one of them, but although I'm bad I also absolutely hate miss spelling.

Can I ask all of you please, if you ever read my blog and see some bad spelling ... bloody well let me know will you! (Aimed at my friends on here)

Swear at me call me a fool and point it out ... I beg you peeps. :help:
Just had a title up for a week misspelled and I feel absolutely ashamed.

Thanks.

Just had a quick shufty and all seems well to me.

You asked for a nudge on any spelling mistakes. Should this
And some fun shots to finish off the clean theam …

read,

And some fun shots to finish off the clean theme.

I'm going back to peruse the gallery further. There are some great shots there.

cheers,

I've had a few visits off this thread now ... No responces so it looks like its working okay for everyone so far. (y) Cheers for looking. :)

Check my rss feed as well please anyone. .. RSS wise .Do any of you have the first image showing too? ... and comments rss attached?

Not all readers do this apparently ...just wonderd if any are actually seeing the first photo on each blog sent with the rss.?

Thanks for all efforts guys.

Back