A processed football shot

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
No
Something processed a bit differently from the football on Saturday during a second half hailstorm.

i-jxdZBJN-M.jpg

great, I love it! A gritty tackle for gritty conditions. I hope the guy in red's ankle was ok

I absolutely love this! I didn't notice the position of the guys foot though. Looks like it was a sore one.

Thanks for the comments everybody. I can confirm the guy in red was fine. In fact he skipped away from the challenge and got a shot in.

Daymouse - More photos on the website in my sig although this was the only one I processed in this way as I thought it suited it well

The first one looks great what PP did you do if you dont mind me asking? the 2nd isn't as strong as the first IMO but I think it still works.

Love the shots you've got here, great pp, first is better than the second but like them both.

I really like these. It's nice to see something different from the normal brightly saturated football shots.

Thanks for the comments. Certainly wouldn't suit most football shots but I thought it brought out the conditions a bit more

Photopanicuk - This was processed in lightroom. Upped the brightness,contrast and clarity and dropped down slightly the vibrance and saturation. Cropped slightly, sharpened and vignette added

Back