Wild A puffed up Meadow Pipet.

Good image - like the composition John - central works for me

the Bee adds to it well

you could reduce the bg noise and sharpen it up a little in pp if you wished just to bring it up a little

Last edited:
Good image - like the composition John - central works for me

the Bee adds to it well

you could reduce the bg noise and sharpen it up a little in pp if you wished

It has been sharpened, having said that, I'm not sure if its done correctly. My PP is a long way off the standard set by some, as for reducing the background noise to one of those dreamy backgrounds that I see regular on here, is a just a dream for me. I would love some PP lessons. Do you do B&B in France.....lol

just to add a little more "pop" ...... if you go too far it all starts "falling off the edge"

I know that you took it in poorest light

pop.jpg

Last edited:
Very interesting Bill. I do agree that its a lot better...............................However, I'm now chomping at the bit as to how you've achieved it.

Very interesting Bill. I do agree that its a lot better...............................However, I'm now chomping at the bit as to how you've achieved it.

I'll try to explain later John .. as much as I have picked up in the last year .. French Sunday lunch calls

I'll try to explain later John .. as much as I have picked up in the last year .. French Sunday lunch calls
Hope you enjoy your lunch Bill. I will look forward to your explanation/instruction.

yeah it was the first image I was referring to. Looking on my laptop screen Bill's edit doesn't appear any more sharpened and the noise in the background looks like it been over clarityfied compared to the smoothness of the second. The contrast looks like it's been pushed too far, again the result of heavy clarity use... But I could be wrong. :ROFLMAO:

Your not wrong Martin. The 1st image as my pp. I might be a bit heavy with the clarity and other settings. I said earlier I'm very much a novice with pp. I would love any hints, tips etc that you feel you could offer. I just want to improve in all aspect of modern day photography.

Back