A quick message.

Edit My Images
Yes
Just another thanks from me for being around all. Been a tough couple of weeks with the depression hence my lack of input but been browsing.

Felt very low as trying to come of the anti depressants (again) but its hard.

Also felt low about where I was going camera wise but took stock of some wise words from people and worked it out. Had some good news this week to. A national paper have expressed an interest in my drugs essay and will see what happens there. I have decided to set goals with my work and my new ambition is to have a Diego Garcia book printed. That would be nice but need more and some better stuff.

Shooting for agency @ the Red Bull Air day tomorrow so time to don the press hat. Early start too.

Anyway, love to all and thanks. Arent cameras fantastic.

Diego.

Well done Diego, even with "those" photos :D

Nice one dude.

You sound like you've done the hard part, now keep ya chin up and get on with living (y)

good for you Diego, offer for chats is there mate, and good luck for tomorrow!

Well Done Diego and Good luck tomorrow - sounds like your really finding your true calling in life (y)

Good luck with the shoot mate.

Try and stand back from it all...you've got a lot to look forward to.
I've had a 'cloud' following me around for a couple of weeks that I can't shake off.
At times like this I try and look at what I've got in life compared to people less fortunate but it still feels like s**t.

Ask any woman about retail therapy.
I'm off to read your 5d thread now :LOL:

My daughter went back to her Dad yesterday...feeling very low here but no doubt my photograhy will get me through til the next school holiday..

My daughter went back to her Dad yesterday...feeling very low here but no doubt my photograhy will get me through til the next school holiday..

That happened to my wife not long after I met her (two teenage boys and an older sister)
She was devastated.
I told her at the time, let them go, they'll soon be back when they find out which side their bread is buttered on.

They lasted six months over there. ;)

Back