A Recent Photoshoot

Name
Michael
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello

Over the past weekend i had my second customer for a photoshoot on his car. The shoot was over two days due to time / weather conditions, and i am very pleased with the results and he is over the moon with them.

So i thought id post them on here for some critique so i can look to improve for future customers.

I will only post a few and i will link the full set on my Flickr

1)

Jon's Zetec S by Mike-Hamilton Photography, on Flickr

2)

Jon's Zetec S - Rig Shot by Mike-Hamilton Photography, on Flickr

3)

Zetec-S Shoot 2 by Mike-Hamilton Photography, on Flickr

4)

Zetec-S Shoot 1 by Mike-Hamilton Photography, on Flickr

5)

Carpark still by Mike-Hamilton Photography, on Flickr

6)

Jon's Zetec S - Rolling Wheel by Mike-Hamilton Photography, on Flickr

Full set can be found here

Comments and Critique are welcome

Thanks for looking

Mike

Last edited:
Come on lad, number them - you know the drill

The first one is good, now take it to a nice location and try it again. Also there's something going on with the bootlid, looks more brown by the bumper - sloppy editing?

I like the first, kind of reminds me of the old school Fiesta's which I would always see down old estates.

Colour and car looks clean. Any specs on it?

Got to say I really like number 2, looks great with the movement and the reflections in the paint job. I don't think I've ever seen such a bright and empty car park in my life lol. You might want to clone the number plate out though, before someone clones the car lol.

Nice set! I am really picky tho, IMO its ruined by the jacking point cover missing on almost all the photos. :D

Yeah i know, but couldnt be helped. i think the rolling wheel shot is the worst for it. I may re-edit it and try to sort it out

Hi Mike, Shoddy edit but look how much nice this is to the eye! :D

editztec.jpg

Back