A recent pre-wedding shoot at Salford Quays!

Not a bad set at all :)

1. Lovely

3. Lovely

4. Always keep an eye on what the guy’s hand is doing. Either hand in pocket or grab something :)

5. Doesn’t work. Looks strained.

Those look fab to me. Granted I am only commenting as a hobby snapper. That said Chris as a point about number 5 there is something that just feels a bit off I think it could work but I'm not clever enough to know how.
Inspiring photos for me !

Gaz

That's a really nice set, except, for me, number 4. That one looks like he's staring at her cleavage. :D
I bet they're chuffed though.
Love to see the wedding.

Good to see someone shooting wedding stuff and not just sticking an overprocessed VSCO filter on it. God am I tired of that look. I like the clear sharpness of these.

I'll hold my hands up and say I did buy some VSCO packs years ago but never used them.. I just couldn't find one that I liked.. even if I tweaked it I didn't get on with it. Annoyingly I do see some images where they have been used and they look awesome but then I look a little longer and realise it's actually amazing light, good couples / poses and usually a nice setting that makes them work and not the preset.

Back